+James Mishler also added some questions.
1. Best non-RPG property to licensed RPG you’ve ever played
Easy. Ghosts of Albion.
2. Best RPG you’ve ever read but never played
Keltia from Cubicle 7. It looks amazing.
3. RPG core rulebook you would take with you on a desert island
Only one? The D&D Rules Cyclopedia. One book, endless possibilities.
That or the WitchCraftRPG.
4. Favorite RPG vaporware.
I hate to throw another designer under the bus, so I won't mention the one I am thinking of.
So I will go historic. I would have to say the B/X Companion from TSR. There was a BECMI Companion and a couple of other B/X Companions, but the TSR one is the one I wanted back in the day.
5. Best houserule that ended up with the worst results
Using a d30 for anything. I know they are fun looking, but damn a flat 1 to 30 range is nearly useless for most games.
6. Worst kerfluffle that ever ended an otherwise good, ongoing campaign
The biggest campaign killers for me have been time to meet.