Recently I spent some quality time with Dyson's Magical Theorems & Dark Pacts.
my Witch class and a number of my spells would work great with these classes.
So I went through the book and my book and figured out which "witch" spells would work good for the MT&DP classes. You can see the fruits of my efforts here:
All my witch spells and the MT&DP classes, with levels. I want do the reverse later as well, which new MT&DP spells can be used with the Witch. If you pop into that sheet you might actually see me working on it live. I am getting rather fond of Google Drive for collaboration.
Dyson is also talking about his book today, looking at some of the Elven classes and subclasses. Worth checking out and adding in a bunch of new spells.
This book also works quite well if you use his "d12 subclasses" idea. Here are his tables for the Wizard, Cleric, Enchanter and Elven Warder.
I could do something like that with the Witch, using the Traditions as a guide.
- Amazon: +1 to all hits, able to use a sword, spear and bow as weapons. See also.
- Aquarian (from the Witch)
- Classical (from the Witch)
- Craft of the Wise (from the Eldritch Witchery)
- Faerie (from the Witch)
- Family (from the Witch)
- Gypsy (from the Eldritch Witchery)
- Maleficia (from the Witch)
- Tradition of the Magna Mater (Great Mother) (from the Eldritch Witchery)
- Venefica: Bonus to creation of potions, poisons and balms.
- Eclectic: Mix
- Choose one or make up a new one.
Certainly works for me.