Part of me is thrilled, another part of me is wondering what the hell am I going to do with all the 4e stuff I bought. ;) You might recall my Big PlanTM was going to be have the kids fight Orcus.
Here are the adventures I am thinking of running with them at the moment. You will note that these all have a large amount of undead and "horror" themes to them. As with the "Dragonslayers" I'd run this to level 20 or so.
- T1 The Village of Hommlet, levels 1-2.
- B1 In Search of the Unknown, levels 1-3
- B2 The Keep on the Borderlands, levels 1-3 (this should be higher really, the caves are a killer)
- L1 The Secret of Bone Hill, levels 2-4
- X2 Castle Amber, levels 3-6
- I6 Ravenloft, levels 5-7. That is if I don't use it as a convert Ghosts of Albion adventure. Use some of the Ravenloft campaign/world setting stuff here too.
- I10 Ravenloft II, House on Gryphon Hill, levels 8-10. (maybe)
- I9 Day of Al'Akbar, level 8-10. Useful for the Cup and Talisman of Al'Akbar.
- S1 Tomb of Horrors, levels 10-14
- S3 Expedition to the Barrier Peaks, levels 8-12 (this is an odd one.)
- G123, Against the Giants, levels 8-12
- D12 Descent into the Depths of the Earth, levels 9-14
- D3 Vault of the Drow, levels 10-14
- Q1 Queen of the Demonweb Pits, levels 10-14 (maybe)
- CM2 Death's Ride, levels 15-20. (If I don't use it in my current games. Thematically it fits better here.)
Then there are these modules:
- H1 Bloodstone Pass, levels 15+
- H2 The Mines of Bloodstone, levels 16-18
- H3 The Bloodstone Wars, levels 17-20
- H4 The Throne of Bloodstone, levels 18-100
Who knows, maybe 5e will give me the power to use all this stuff under one game system.