Such is the case for Journey To Ragnarok: A Norse Mythology Adventure for 5e.
It looks awesome and the timing is right with American Gods and Thor: Ragnarok coming to screens near you. It funded fast. But this is the first I have heard of it.
The book is for 5e and looks like it will be a good fit. With information for playing in the Nine Worlds of Norse Myth.
The book will contain:
- The Nine Worlds setting based on Norse Mythology
- Adventure Module for players from 1st to 15th level
- New archetypes for all the classes
- The Rune Master: A new playable class!
- The Norse Pantheon: an in-depth description of deities and semi-deities
- The Runic Divination System
- Mythological and Magic Items
- Creatures and Encounters from The Nine Worlds
- Adventure Maps
- Stunning Artworks by Art of Guardino. https://www.facebook.com/GuardinoArt/
And the art looks amazing.
I have a soft spot in my heart for the Norse Myths and this looks fantastic really.
They are shipping from Italy, so keep that in mind when pledging (shipping costs will be higher).
Plus every pledge level gets a mead recipe! I HOPE they send the recipe after you pledge so you can make the mead and let it do it's thing while waiting for the books.
This is a fantastic looking book. I am going to be getting this myself.