Thursday, October 5, 2023

#Dungeon23 Tomb of the Vampire Queen, Level 10, Room 5

 Beyond the River of Blood roams a Purple Dragon, aka an Arcane Dragon.  It is attracted to the necromantic energies here to feed. But it never misses the chance to snack on the occasional dwarf or human.

The Dreaded Arcane Dragon

There is a 65% chance that the dragon will not attack first, living creatures are a rare event here and it will be sizing the party up. Even going as far as stalking the party from the shadows. There is an additional 35% it will even talk with the party.

Regardless of attitude or outcome, it fully intends to eat the party. That is not to say it won't first seek out what the party can offer it.

1 comment:

PT Dilloway said...

Could probably just kill it with a pin. lol